What to Look for in an Investment Manager (Video)
With so many investment options available, it’s hard to know where to begin. It all starts with finding a skilled investment manager, who can help you along the way. Here’s what you should look for.
- First, you need someone who will conduct a needs analysis. Someone who will listen to your needs and care about your unique financial situation.
- Secondly, you should expect a written plan, detailing each recommendation and how it meets your needs. This should clearly state the risk and fees involved so you can make an informed decision.
- Financial markets and life circumstances are always changing, so it’s important to find an experienced investment manager who will meet with you regularly.
- Remember, you are the client and should only move forward with your investment plan when you’re confident it meets your investment needs.
It’s really important that my clients know that I care, and they can turn to me for trusted advice.
- If you’re ready to invest, we’re ready to help.
- Learn more about Retirement and Investing.
- Subscribe to the Education Center for more helpful articles, videos and infographics.
Note: Non-Deposit Investment Services are not insured by FDIC or any government agency and are not bank guaranteed. They are not deposits and may lose value.